Saturday, September 1, 2012

5 Stands of Hope Free on Amazon for the Holiday

Hi Everyone!
Happy Labor Day weekend.  I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing weekend.  School starts for my kids on Wednesday.  I'm happy and sad as every parents has probably felt when their child started kindergarten.

Labor Day 5 Years Ago


I can't believe it's been less than a year since I started to write my book and then published it and only 4 months since I started my blog.  I guess I've accomplished more in the past year than I thought.  Scary to think that the picture was from June.  I feel like I took it yesterday!

Last Day of School in June

Five Strands of Hope is free on Amazon for the holiday weekend.  I hope you get a chance to read it and that you enjoy it.

Five Strands of Hope (FREE eBook)

Happy Holiday!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment