Tuesday, January 31, 2017

It's crazy to think that I haven't posted in 4 years...even crazier to think that I had the time to post when the triplets were 3 and Gavin was not yet 5.  Oh how I miss those days!

The internet is wonderful and scary...

Scary that I forgot that I set up this blog.... wonder whose has been to it.

Wonderful that I can go back four years and see what I was thinking about.

So it's now 2017...I'm not going to rehash the last four years.  It would be way too time consuming and funny...somehow we all arrived in 2017, alive and happy - for the most part.

The focus of my blog has changed...it's no longer about infertility, fertility, pregnancy and birth and all the crazy stuff surrounding that....but one of the musings of a dying woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment