As everybody knows along with the good is the bad and yesterday was dreary, so I started with the bad. However, it's Friday, it's Friday and a long weekend to boot, so today I'm writing about the great thing about being a mother to triplets, although admittedly it might just be the top 5 of being a mother to lots of kids.
5. The knowledge that even as "an older mother," I am not too old to run around and enjoy every moment with my kids, because I know that I am lucy to have those moments.
4. Three voices telling me that dinner is yucky...oh wait...that's not good. It's so much better when they tell me that it's delicious and then eat everything.
3. A chorus of giggles of when I sing and dance along with Beyonce, which makes me feel like a rockstar.
2. Six arms to hug me every morning.
1. Three sets up little lips to say, "I love you!" and give me a kiss.
***There are so many things to love about children. I'd love to know what you'd put on your Top 5 list.
Here's a link to yesterday's blog, The Loneliness of Having Triplets
Here are links to chapter one: