Monday, May 14, 2012

How to Overcome Procrastination

Good Mid-Morning Everyone!
I'm feeling rather nostalgic this morning.  I planned on editing my book and writing a blog with links to fertility articles, websites and other blogs this morning, but find myself looking at the billions of pictures (thanks digital cameras) I have taken over the last 4 1/2 years.  

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  Five years ago, I had my first as a mother and it was fantastic.  However, as time marches on, it becomes more and more obvious to me that time doesn't march on for everyone.  (Am I the only one in denial?)  On Mother's Day, I'm reminded how lucky I am to have a mother who will watch all 4 kids so I can go on vacation for a week with my husband or travel out to California to visit my brother and his wife, which I was lucky enough to do last year.  My mother (and father) will also have all 4 kids for a sleep over, so my husband and I can have a date night and sleep in the next morning.  I know a lot of Grandmothers who are decades younger than my mother (in her 70s) who won't do this and other Grandmothers who are in heaven.

I love you Mom.  Thank you for all that you do…specially for taking care of Gavin for months, while I incubated the triplets.  You helped make my dream family a reality.














Here are links to chapter one of my book:

No comments:

Post a Comment