Thursday, May 10, 2012

Take a Day to Enjoy the Sun

Happy Thursday!

My self-imposed deadline of publishing my book on May 30th is causing me a little bit of anxiety.  I worked on it a lot yesterday and only saw flaws.  I'm trying to convince myself that the beauty of publishing an e-book first is that I will be able to edit it rather easily.  However, it's still scary...not only is it my story, but the writing is mine too.

So, I'm going to put my book aside today and focus on cleaning the house, doing laundry and most importantly playing with my kids.  Honestly, I just went to put a load in the washing machine only to find clothes that have been there for a few days...oops!

I would like to report that so far this blog has unrealized earnings of $0.04, which means that I will donate $0.01 to the March of Dimes.   I don't know if that is a good start or not, but it's definitely better than nothing :)

I hope it is sunny where you are and that you find more opportunities to smile than frown.

All the best,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment