Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Egg Donation: Considerations

There is an interesting article in the San Francisco Chronicle about egg donations.  Specifically, about the thoughts and feelings one woman had prior to donating her eggs.  My husband and I had discussed EVERYTHING when we faced our fertility issues from donor sperm to donor eggs and adoption.

Most recently I asked my husband what his thought were about me donating my eggs to help out a friend.  Well, he laughed in my face…not because he didn't want me to help out my friend, but because well…I'm 41 and my eggs aren't so great.   Sometimes, I forget my age.  It's just a number after all and it really doesn't play a role in my day to day life.  However, it does fertility-wise and sometimes I think that just sucks!



Here's the link to the article, if you are interested in reading it.



Here are links to chapter one of my book:

No comments:

Post a Comment