Friday, June 8, 2012

March of Dimes Earned $1.30

I can't believe I've been blogging for a month.  In certain ways it feels like I just started.  I don't think I "blog" correctly and still have so much to learn about the best way to "blog."

However, I also jam-packed so much learning into my first month that it also feels like I've been doing it awhile.  You might notice that I posted blog entries 50x in the last month.  That was no accident.  I read that your blog needs to have "weight" in order for search engines to pick it up.  It was suggested to have 50 posts in the first month, so I can check that off my list.

The March of Dimes website is packed with useful information about premature babies and just babies in general.  I bookmarked the website and went to it everyday during my pregnancy and the first few months of the triplets' lives.  I said that I would give 25% of my blog's earnings to the March of Dimes in honor of the quadruplet that I lost.  The sad news is that I only earned $5.20 over the past month, which equates to $1.30 for the March of Dimes.  The sadder news is that Google doesn't pay out ad revenue until the earnings are $100 or above.  The good news is that I don't give up so easily.

I am still unsure which people like to read more.  My take on latest research or interesting articles that I've found or my posts on my thoughts for the day, week, month or longer. I'd love to know what you think, please leave a comment below.



Here are links to chapter one of my book:

No comments:

Post a Comment