Friday, June 8, 2012

Holistic Approach to Infertility

Wow!  After reading about the Natural Gifts Holistic Center in Houston, I thought maybe I'd fly down to Houston and try for another baby.  Ok, that wasn't exactly what I thought, but the center sounds so peaceful and relaxing, it be nice to visit without doing IVF.

It has been well documented that acupuncture is thought to increase your chances of becoming pregnant when doing fertility treatments.  It's nice that this center is making it easy to do everything in one place.

The Center asks that couples start the program with an open mind and allow time for treatments to be completely administered in order for them to get the full benefit.



I'm sure that there are other centers out there.  Please let me know, so we can share this information with other women.

Click here for the full article.



Here are links to chapter one of my book:

No comments:

Post a Comment