The new study found that men who ejaculated low numbers of swimming sperm were:
- 2.5 times more likely to have had testicular surgery
- twice as likely to be of black ethnicity
- 1.3 times more likely to be in manual work
- 1.3 not wear boxer shorts
- 1.3 not had a previous conception.
****The men's use of recreational drugs, tobacco and alcohol, as well as their weight measured by their body mass index (BMI), had little effect.
Here's the link to the full article.
Here are links to previous blog posts:
Here are links to chapter one of my book: