Monday, June 4, 2012

What are Your Chances of Having Twins Through IVF?

I saw this press release on the study Researchers Predict IVF Patients' Chance of Having Twins and I thought OMG we would have loved to know what our chances were of having twins.  Then, of course, I thought, no way in h*ll.  We have healthy triplet three year olds and if we were told we have a 90% of greater chance of having twins, I'm not sure what we would have done and that scares me.  Which amazing and lovable child would we not have in our lives right now?

Trying to go back in time and think about what you would have done with information you have now is futile.  However, it is nice to know that couples who want to determine their chance of having twins can.  Hopefully, parents and doctors will use this information in the best possible way.









Here are links to chapter one of my book:




No comments:

Post a Comment